Take a Look at Our Blog Archive’s
We have been putting out weekly blogs for the past year and a half. These blogs range from various fire and life safety topics that we hope can help educate our customers. The blog is also a great way for us to share important updates about our company.
So far we have accumulated a nice library of posts. But, it can be daunting scrolling through multiple pages trying to find the information that you need. This blog post will help you by highlighting some of our favorite and most informative blog posts in our four categories: Company Updates, Fire & Life Safety Updates, Fire Alarm News, and Fire Sprinkler News. Along with a brief summary and a link to the full post so you can go and read the ones that you have missed.
- The Merge of Two Companies – IFS merging with sister company PFP (Precision Fire Protection).
- Our Services – Details about all of the services that we offer.
- Stickers, Tags, and Plates – Explains the different stickers, tags, and plates that we use to mark your systems properly.
- 15 Years in Business! – Takes a walk down memory lane and looks back on our past 15 years in business.
Fire & Life Safety Updates
- Creating a Fire Evacuation Plan – Learn the importance of creating and implementing a fire evacuation plan.
- Fire Sprinkler and Fire Alarm Myths – Debunks the many fire sprinkler and fire alarm misconceptions.
- Airbnb Fire and Life Safety – Learn about the importance of fire and life safety when renting and maintaining an Airbnb.
- Carbon Monoxide Detectors – Explains symptoms of carbon monoxide poisoning, safety tips, and has a list of the states that require carbon monoxide detectors in homes.
- Fire and Life Safety with Your Pets – Talks about the different ways in which pets can start fires. This blog also helps you create an evacuation plan for you and your pets.
- Cooking Safety – Learn about cooking fire statistics and safety tips for how to avoid them.
Fire Alarm News
- Our Partnership with Potter – Announces that we are now working with Potter Electric Signal Company and explains how this benefits our customers.
- Monitoring Fire Alarms – Explains why it important that you fire alarm system is monitored.
- Importance of An Annual Fire Alarm Inspection – Learn about why your fire alarm systems should be inspected annually.
- What To Do If Your Fire Alarm Panel is Beeping – Explains why your fire alarm could be beeping and what you can do to stop it.
- Importance of Battery Testing – Learn about what we test during battery testing and why it is so important.
- Fire Alarm Apprenticeship Program – Talks about why we belong to a fire alarm apprenticeship program and what the program entails for people who would like to join.
- Smoke Alarms – Includes statistics on smoke alarms and information on how to manage them in your home.
Fire Sprinkler News
- Fire Sprinkler Fitter Certification – Talks about the new Fire Sprinkler Fitter Certification implicated in California and how we are complying with it.
- The Importance of Five Year Inspections – Explains why it is important that your fire sprinkler system is 5 Year Certified.
- Painted Fire Sprinkler Heads and Concealed Escutcheons – Explains the importance of fire sprinkler head and cover plates being paint free.
- Loaded and Corroded Fire Sprinklers – Learn about what loaded and corroded fire sprinklers are and how they can be fixed.
- Fire Sprinkler Apprenticeship Program – Talks about why we belong to a fire sprinkler apprenticeship program and what the program entails for people who would like to join.
- Fire Sprinkler Systems in the US – Fire sprinkler systems are not one size fit all. This blog lists all of the different systems that could help save your life.
If you have any questions about the information you have found in our blogs give us a call at 888-987-5322.
-The IFS Team